- produced of logs with a diameter of 35 cm and more. Lengths 3,00 m – 6,00 m; including 15% of volume in lengths of 2,50 – 2,90 m. Special lengths up to 8,00 m are possible.
- normally air-dried, approx. 25 – 30% mc or fresh sawn.
- thicknesses are basing on 25 % mc
- Half-way along the length of the board/boule, in the middle of the board/boule, without bark but including sound sapwood (in oak). Measurement is done piece by piece, how they are piled. Sideboards are measured on the small face in the middle of each board, half sound sapwood is included in the measure. Anomaly defects are benefited in length and/or width according the defect.
- Classifications are based on the European grading rules of sawn timber and company rules.
Q-BA – Q-B1 - Q-B2 Q-B3
- Classifications are based on the European grading rules of sawn beech timber and factory standard.
F-BA – F-B1- F-B2 – F-B3