- sawn out of logs with a diameter of 25 cm and more. Lengths: 2,00 m – 6,00 m, including 15 % of volume in 1,50 – 1,90 m. Thicknesses: 18 – 38 mm.
- normally air-dried, approx. 25 – 30% mc
- thicknesses are basing on 25 % mc.
- the measurement is done halfway along the length and piece by piece in the middle of the small face of the board, including half of sound sapwood. (Oak).
Thicknesses of more than 33 mm are measured on small and large face, result will be halved. Anomaly defects will be benefit in large and/or with, according the defect.
- Factory standard and on agreement.